Thursday, June 4, 2009

holiday thinking

Ok, another reason I want this time off is...(it starting to sound like 101 reasons I need a holiday) because I want to rethink our schooling schedule.


After following all the things that everyone said in my regular homeschooling internet group, I kind of worry I am pushing Den too hard...hmm...


This is what I think. Since I only homeschool her like 2 1/2 days a week, I try to put in as many things as possible in that 2 1/2 days. The rest of the week, she can play in po po (maternal grandma) house, play with daddy, etc.


Problem? I have not been playing with her. I have not given her enough outdoor and physical activities. I make sure she has time every week to play with others but it seems like all that I did was work with her and take care of her basic needs. I am no fun! :(


Am I making homeschool another school, after all, I asked myself....:(

Den is getting rather bored after 2 weeks of holiday. haha! We are going to start school next Mon. (She is looking forward, great!)  I'm thinking of cutting back on some serious school work we do each day and more play and outdoor time. Hm...I hate to sweat. Prefer to read... maybe that's got to do with it too...Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment