Sunday, March 7, 2010

07 March 2010 Update on Den's eye

Thank you for those of you who pray for us.

I only miss a turning on our way back but managed to get back to the right track again. Praise the Lord!

After some tests, Den's Orthoptist Ms Choo said Den is still not using both eyes all the time (sometime she does and sometime she doesnt) and her eye mussel are showing sign of weakening.

She taught me two eye excises and ask me to work with her every day at home. Since we travel quite frequently, she told me to go to her clinic for therapy session whenever we can. Please continue to pray for Den. If her eye mussel continue to weaken then she will need another operation.

It was rather stressful, the whole process - the unknown result and driving. Plus I cant sleep the night before (only managed to sleep at 4am and woke up at 7am to get ready to go to clinic). So by the time we reached home around Noon, I was exhausted. Den and I actually took nap together...something we seldom do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment