Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lessons with a 3.5 years old Part 2

I like to repeat my lessons espcially for the younger kids, So Lesson 2 is closely related with Lesson 1. For Lesson I please click here.

Lesson 2: 27 Aug 2010 
 
1. Review Bible Lesson
 – The Lord is My Shepherd: Psalm 23 Part II *check coloring homework


a. Review memory verse

b. Dramatized

c. P&W- Den lead including“One Little Two Little Three Little Sheep”


d. Prayer & Listening


e. Craft: using Bread & round biscuit to make sheep shape

f. Drawing a sheep game (rolling dice)- roll one draw the head, roll two draw ears, etc etc and see who can finish drawing the whole sheep first! Fun to play, see game instruction here: http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/psalm231sample.html




2. Review Three Billy Goat


a. Den using Puppet retelling the story


b. Retelling the story in Mandarin 


c. Learn Chinese word –大,中,小,羊,桥, 角 - I used 字形画 (Chinese words come from pictures, so I tried to draw out the picture and show Den and XE how the word came about. I find this help them to remember the Chinese words better).


3. Review – the sound of "G" (for XE) & "OA"(for Den)


4. Companion Rhyme: Jack and Jill -a nursery rhyme in which the characters, like the goats, are attempting to make it up the hillside and have difficulties;


a. Read the familiar rhyme

b. Introduce word family "ill" - Read a small book on "ill" - you can download this for free here.


5. Lunch break


6. Craft: make Sheep - pasted Cotton on sheep's picture and make a very pretty sheep!


7. Review –


a. Bible Verse The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want


b. Bible Concept – God is our good shepherd, He take care of us.


c. 大,中,小,羊,桥, 角

d. Sound of G &  ill

No comments:

Post a Comment