Today is the first we resumed school. We are in SG. So instead of our usual books, we decided to read the books we borrowed from SG library the last time and have not had the chance to read.
- One that CAN'T happen- We will have dinner in MLY this weekend.
- One has a TINY chance of happening - We will go to library this weekend
- One is impossible- den become an angel.
D) Tell about an event with several possible out comes that are NOT equally likely. Put them in order from the MOST likely to happen to the LEAST likely - What we are going to do on Sunday?
- Go to church (most likely)
- Go to a mall (next most likely)
- Go to a zoo (least likely)
Besides that, Den started another Dr. Seuss book for her Sonlight Reader 1 - One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (under Sonlight Reader 1). She read 27 pages, might read more tonight. I wont be surprised if she finish it by tomorrow.
We also looked at some of the internet link for Week 10 science. This are some of the interesting links:
1) Games about animals:
3)Games that teach about germs, click here
4) See the animals/plants/virus/bacterias' cell here.
We wanted to go down to the playground but it started to rain, so I let Den read from one of her favorite reading site http://www.starfall.com/. It is one of my favorite too because it is free! haha!
*Book for K is updated today.