Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Important Thing

Wow! I just posted one and now I'm writing another, may be I'm catching up on the past year that I've not been writing? ^^

Homeschooling has been a challenging journey. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it tremendously and in fact think it is not as hard as I thought it would be but still it is challenging. Sometime I feel like I'm a failure or I've not done enough or why isn't she remember, etc etc. 

However, from time to time, there are moments that reminded me again why am I homeschooling Den. The main reason. It has never been about how many animals Kingdom orders she can remember or she can be ahead of her peer in certain subject. 

Most of our family members know Den is rather frugal. She guarded her money. However, she is very generous with her offering. Recently when we participated in Mission India, right away she put in all the loose change she has been saving. 

After much thought, she even put in the RM20 "hard earn" money she gotten from her daddy (through math challenge). With this special RM20, her daddy promised her, she can use it to buy anything (and her mom will not say anything). She was very excited about the money and had been planning how to spend it. 

She told me later, God reminded her she should only has one master. So she put in the RM20 into the offering box. 

It is in time like this, I know why I homeschool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment